+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Great Big TT Reveal

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibster_2000 View Post
    Not much of a reveal when you update your equipment in your signature before you post pictures.

It looks like one serious turntable. Enjoy....
    Well I didn't want to frustrate everybody.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Very impressive, love the tonearm just looks so gorgeous.
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Nari.

I have heard both the project 10 and 12 sigs with various isolation platforms the improvements these make to both turntables is absolutely stunning in every way, the best I heard was the superb Vibraplane and even heard the Minus K takes the turntable to a whole new level. Once used with serious isolation these are truly great turntables. The problem one could easily spend as much on the turntable doing the job properly. The seismic sink would is also quite a big improvement on the cheap.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Martin.

Now that is quite a beast! If it sounds as good as it looks..................
    Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Oh sorry I thought identifying it was part of the reveal fun, or would you prefer 20 questions?
    The thing is, that you had already put 'Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm' in your signature, so even after the first post, we all knew what it was!

[EDIT] Ahh, I see someone beat me to it!

I'm Paul.

Should be nicely run in for an appearance at the SE Cornwall bakeoff Adrian!
    Paul

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by paul(555) View Post
    Should be nicely run in for an appearance at the SE Cornwall bakeoff Adrian!
    Not so sure about that it weighs 40kg packaged and is beyond me lifting it with my ailments.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Paul.

Yep, that was my excuse for not taking my lighter TT as well.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Paul

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Not so sure about that it weighs 40kg packaged and is beyond me lifting it with my ailments.
    Not to mention the screaming wallet syndrome
    Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm Nat.

That cartridge looks rather special just read a few reviews and then saw the price cost more than my entire system. It must sound very special indeed congrartulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast