+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio cable

I'm Pedro.

Default Audio cable

I've got an iFi Nano Black Level dac and I use its line level into my Naim 72 cd input. It's connected via usb to my Windows 10 laptop which is placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa and it works for me for background low volume music.

At the moment I'm running a cheap 3 meter 3.5mm/DIN cable but I will be needing a longer one due to some house arrangements I have to do so what kind off the reel cable do you recommend bearing in mind it will have to be at least 5 meter long but still on the cheap side?
    Black fluted LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Lingo/Ekos/ESCO Troika, Black Mogami T-Kable, Naim 72K/HiCap/250, NACA5, Neat Motive SE2

I'm Deleted.

Flashback Cables ‘Premiere’ is excellent and they are quick, easy to deal with and surprisingly cheap (custom lengths not a problem). I’ve used them a number of times and never been disappointed - in fact I still use Premier between my 135s and Hi-Cap.
    Account Deleted

I'm Deleted.

Oh, I don’t know if you have experimented with replacing the boards inside your 72 but there are a number of choices available to you. My personal preference is for those made by Ryan Sound Labs which really lift the performance of the 72 to a much higher level (without losing its strengths).
    Account Deleted

I'm Pedro.

No. I haven't but my 323K boards have been recapped and sound excellent. I might investigate those you mention though as well as the Flashback cables.

Cheers
    Black fluted LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Lingo/Ekos/ESCO Troika, Black Mogami T-Kable, Naim 72K/HiCap/250, NACA5, Neat Motive SE2

+ Reply to Thread