+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Brabster

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Daughter has an A class. It's her pride and joy.
    The previous generation A Class is a great car, the new one not so much.
    Too much unreliable tech and horrid build quality. The unofficial recall list for those is as long as your arm.
    That said, the A35 is a blast!

I'm Grant.

It's maybe 5 year old now. Bought second hand of course. Not sure which model it is. Guess it's a step up from her citreon c4.
    Only been in it once and it was painful for me at its height and low roof. But I needed a lift at time. Put me in bed for 2 days lol.
    The c class is a bit easier but still too low.
    One of my main criteria is can I get in and out without it hurting too much.
    The toyota isn't perfect but it's better than 95%. Others were too high. Climbing up is just as difficult and tbh downright unnecessarily
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Each to his or her own I guess, but I'm just not into Lexus. And most cars, once they're used, are as reliable as they're looked after and maintained by their owners!

Quite a few of my friends have owned BMWs for years, and never had any trouble with them, but they've always been regularly serviced/tuned and maintained, because they were driven by car enthusiasts, not just folk who simply see cars as a method of getting from 'A to B'.....

Marco.
    Oh, OK, the result of the survey (combined owners opinions and warranty claims) must be wrong. I forgot that anecdotal evidence always wins.
    My grandad smoked 30 a day for 60 years so smoking can't be bad for you lol
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567