+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S MCRU Regulated Power Supply for Technics SL1200 Series

I'm Mick.

Default F/S MCRU Regulated Power Supply for Technics SL1200 Series

As above as new a high quality power supply that works very well with the Technics sl1200/1210 but may fit others. This is still under warranty until March. Easy fit that requires only 2 connections. Instructions can be included but loads of info on the net. Only selling due to my ongoing hifi obsession with other ideas.

Save a bit of money over new price of £325

£240 delivered.

Link to the unit specs

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MCRU-Regula...type=ss&sr=1-3

[IMG]20191104_113341 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191104_113336 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191104_113347 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191104_113527 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

SOLD
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Nat.

PSU arrived and now fitted couldn't be happier. I'd like to say thanks to Mick (Dubster68) who is an absolute gent, he accepted two payments spread out of a couple of weeks which was a great help and allowed me to afford this fantastic little PSU.

Thanks

Nat.

+ Reply to Thread