+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Voyd the Voyd TT, JELCO TK850K 10" Arm, Easy VTA & Ammonite boss, SME arm board

I'm Adrian.

OK I will discount to AoS members as below, but next week they will be going up on Ebay so if you are interested don't loose out.

As others have said the Voyd is a rather good TT, and as I found out the JELCO TK850M 10" arm is extremely good, you could easily pay several thousand to get better IMO. Both paired together work extremely well, very musical with lots of detail, depth and controlled bass.

Voyd the Voyd turnable with The Voyd PSU - Split Phase Power supply and cable and 3 belt(2 new) - £1100

JELCO TK850M 10" arm - £650

Ammonite JELCO collar - £35

EasyVTA collar - £100 (retail £149) - I purchased new in June 2019

SME Ebony arm board for Voyd manufactured by Magna Audio - £70

If you purchase the Voyd with the JELCO arm then it will come with the Ebony arm board that is is mounted on as shown in the photo at no additional cost.

Voyd with standard JELCO set up is £1750

Voyd with JELCO and Ammonite collar is £1785

Voyd with JELCO and EasyVTA is £1850

As stated before:-

I would recommend collection of the turntable from my home although I am willing to travel up to 150 miles from Seaton in Devon to meet a purchaser, but I would ask payment in advance for me to make this commitment. I am more than happy for you to come to my home and hear it working in its glory, it will be left set up and ready to demonstrate, but if the JELCO is sold then I will be unable to demo it apart from showing the TT spinning.

Should you insist on the Turntable being sent by courier to you then I am willing to do so but this would be at your own risk. I would package it extremely carefully as it was when sent to me from DK and would be double boxed. It would be sent UPS including insurance cover once packaged.

P&P of items will be advised at purchase.
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 07-11-2019 at 15:25.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Sunday bump, see above for the details
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

OK these have gone up on Ebay today, so if you have any interest in these and want the best price get in touch before they go, only to AoS members the above prices.

I'm Adrian.

EasyVTA collar - now SOLD

I will discount to AoS members as below, but these are now on Ebay so if you are interested make your mind up.

As others have said the Voyd is a rather good TT, and as I found out the JELCO TK850M 10" arm is extremely good, you could easily pay several thousand to get better IMO. Both paired together work extremely well, very musical with lots of detail, depth and controlled bass.

Voyd the Voyd turnable with The Voyd PSU - Split Phase Power supply and cable and 3 belt(2 new) - £1100

Ammonite JELCO collar - £35

SME Ebony arm board for Voyd manufactured by Magna Audio - £70

If you purchase the Voyd with the JELCO arm then it will come with the Ebony arm board that is is mounted on as shown in the photo at no additional cost.

Voyd with standard JELCO set up is £1750

Voyd with JELCO and Ammonite collar is £1785

I would recommend collection of the turntable from my home although I am willing to travel up to 150 miles from Seaton in Devon to meet a purchaser, but I would ask payment in advance for me to make this commitment. I am more than happy for you to come to my home and hear it working in its glory, it will be left set up and ready to demonstrate, but if the JELCO is sold then I will be unable to demo it apart from showing the TT spinning.

Should you insist on the Turntable being sent by courier to you then I am willing to do so but this would be at your own risk. I would package it extremely carefully as it was when sent to me from DK and would be double boxed. It would be sent UPS including insurance cover once packaged.

I'm Adrian.

I have decided to offer these at a lowered price to AoS members

Voyd the Voyd turnable with The Voyd PSU - Split Phase Power supply and cable and 3 belt(2 new) - £1050

Voyd with standard JELCO set up is £1700 - this is an extremely good price for such a lovely turntable and arm.

SME Ebony arm board for Voyd manufactured by Magna Audio - £65

EasyVTA collar and Ammonite collar - now SOLD

I'm Adrian.

Weekendy bump.

Current asking prices above to AoS members. This is great value for both the Voyd and the Jelco, it is £200 less than I paid for the Voyd which is a superb turntable, The Jelco TK850M new is £1K, it is only 6 months old and is a bargain as such.

I'm Adrian.

Bump, I can't quite believe no one has not snapped this lovely Turntable and arm up, it truly sounds and is superb, and at this price is great VFM

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    I have decided to offer these at a lowered price to AoS members

Voyd the Voyd turnable with The Voyd PSU - Split Phase Power supply and cable and 3 belt(2 new) - £1050

Voyd with standard JELCO set up is £1700 - this is an extremely good price for such a lovely turntable and arm.

SME Ebony arm board for Voyd manufactured by Magna Audio - £65

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Bump, I can't quite believe no one has not snapped this lovely Turntable and arm up, it truly sounds and is superb, and at this price is great VFM
    Yup.
    I used to have a Voyd Point 5 [lower in the Vord pantheon than The Voyd for sale here] with an SME V. By far the best tt I ever owned and punted a Gyrodec into the long grass with ease.
    Adrian's one here is substantially better, I am sure.

GLWS.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Yup.
    I used to have a Voyd Point 5 [lower in the Vord pantheon than The Voyd for sale here] with an SME V. By far the best tt I ever owned and punted a Gyrodec into the long grass with ease.
    Adrian's one here is substantially better, I am sure.

GLWS.
    Thanks for your comments Jerry, yes it replaced my Gyrodec and was a significant improvement in several ways. But I was lucky with a PPI windfall recently which meant I could purchase a new and higher spec TT, hence why the Voyd is for sale.

I hope you are keeping well, I notice you are still swapping kit around, I think I am at the end of my system swapping now, just the odd thing, I want to improve the digital streaming input, nothing too high-end probably a Volumio Primo, and then that will be it I think.

I'm gone.

Thanks, Adrian - yes, I really enjoy the boxswap game, always something new to investigate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast