+ Reply to Thread

Thread: XOverWizard HELP

I'm Jesper.

Default XOverWizard HELP

Hi all

Hoping to find anyone whom can help me set up a pair of “Ground Sound coolback 600 ll”
    Non of my hifi and pro sound friends are familiar with this product ore the XOverWizard software

Thanks upfront

Kind regards

Jesper

I'm Deleted.

In what way do you mean ‘set up’?

Looking at this products web page it’s a sophisticated ‘one stop’ DSP controlled, three way active plate amp.

http://www.groundsound.com/coolbackII600.php

You’ll need whatever proprietary software it’s supposed to connect to, connect it to your laptop and tell it the crosssover frequencies and crossover curves you want..
    Account Deleted

I'm Deleted.

Oh, on further reading I see this company no longer seems to be making product, though it does still exist. Therefore I guess you bought these second hand. In which case you hopefully got the cable required to connect to a computer and the dongle needed to access the software - I see you can download the software from the website.

Looking at pictures of the software interface it looks pretty simple and largely self explanatory. In fact it looks similar to that which controls my own digital crossover.
    Account Deleted

I'm Jesper.

Hi again
    And Thanks for your time and advice
    I ended up not buying it, as even the top sound guys I know didn’t want to touch it, Mainly due to it being old tech/interface
    My trail of thought was a cheap way to play with activ speakers. With my ATC scm 100 - ATC uses class AB amps themselves
    But it was not meant to be

+ Reply to Thread