+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helvellyn pics

I'm Steve.

Did Helvellyn a few years ago, great views on the way up, and Striding Edge was interesting. The summit was a bit disappointing though, big enough to land a plane on, probably.

I would recommend putting Crinkle Crags on your to do list Ben, we went up there on a crisp day in January. Park up at Dungeon Ghyll and walk from there. The valley floor never lost its frost, and when we got to the top the air was so clear we could see southern Scotland, the Isle of Man and Snowdonia from the same spot-now that was a view!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Ben.

Thanks mate, il deffo look into your suggestion as we were thinking about a walk this weekend as long as the weather looks good.

There is actually a small plaque at the top of helvelynn to commemorate a plane that landed up there!

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12