+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quad 303 upgraded from net audio

I'm Paulo.

Default Quad 303 upgraded from net audio

I'm Paulo Nunes from SP-Brazil. I'm looking for some way to get my 303 upgraded with Net audio new board, however no success so far. Since Dave Pritchard's death, they appear to be out of production, so I'd be very grateful if anyone who own this gear could provide me some detailed photos of the board showing the component values so I'll be able to make ones myself to my personal use. I already got the board track and component layout, but only their values are missing.

If one could do that for me, please email me to ############

cheers
    Last edited by walpurgis; 30-10-2019 at 08:08. Reason: Personal details removed.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Hello Paulo,

Have you tried contacting NET/Fidele Audio: http://www.net-audio.co.uk/contact.html ?
    Barry

I'm Paulo.

Yes, but they don't have it anymore.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Paulo. Welcome to AOS.

I've removed your email address from your first post. It is unwise to display personal details. Once you have made more than five posts, the Personal Message facility will become active for you and members can then contact you.

Tell us what music you listen to and what equipment you use in your Hi-Fi system.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread