+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winchester, Hampshire area enthusiasts.

I'm Steve.

Default Winchester, Hampshire area enthusiasts.

Who's around in the greater Winchester area and interested in meeting up?

I'm not really into "Bake-Offs" as my system is settled and I am very happy with it. I would welcome the opportunity to meet other local hifi/music enthusiasts.

I listen to CD/SACD's, vinyl, as well as music on HD storage and streaming media services.
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm Paul.

Hello Steve,

I Tried to send you a pm but your message box is full. I would very much like to call and listen to your superb system particularly the TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers.
    We are often passing your way, I could let the wife go shopping (That is if there are any shops nearby) .

Kind Regards
    Paul
    HI-FI SYSTEM:-
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.
    Yamaha GT2000 T/Table with Shure MKIV Cartridge and Jeco VN-45HE SAS/R Stylus.
    Bang & Olufsen Beolab18's and the 19 Sub Speakers.

A/V 5.1 System :-
    Soundsend Wisa box.
    Harmen Kardon front and rear satellite.
    Legend 10.2 Silverback Active Centre.

I'm Mel.

I'm not far away in Andover and often pop into Winchester Hifi when they have events on.

My cd's are now all on a NAS to which I have Cloud access and also have around a 'reasonable' vinyl collection.

Mel

I'm Steve.

Hi Paul

I've cleared some space in my inbox, so you might want to send your PM again!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by p147 View Post
    Hello Steve,

I Tried to send you a pm but your message box is full. I would very much like to call and listen to your superb system particularly the TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers.
    We are often passing your way, I could let the wife go shopping (That is if there are any shops nearby) .

Kind Regards
    Paul
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm Steve.

Hi Mel

I went to a Kudos evening at Winchester Hifi a couple of weeks ago!

I live in Alresford and will organise a get-together with those that have responded from here and the Wam.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Cycleallday View Post
    I'm not far away in Andover and often pop into Winchester Hifi when they have events on.

My cd's are now all on a NAS to which I have Cloud access and also have around a 'reasonable' vinyl collection.

Mel
    Steve.

I'm Mel.

Look forward to it Steve.

I was also at the Kudos event (though not at all impressed) so we have obviously seen each other but not yet met.

Should you have any problems with a venue I am also happy to host an evening meeting ( or daytime during November)

Mel
    Last edited by Cycleallday; 25-10-2019 at 23:05.

I'm Barry.

Chalk me in too Steve. We recently moved to the area (Petersfield) and would love to meet some of the good folks from the area.
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Steve.

Will do Barry!

I've been invited to a Wam "bake-off" in Chichester on 17th November and will sort out a date after that!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadoon View Post
    Chalk me in too Steve. We recently moved to the area (Petersfield) and would love to meet some of the good folks from the area.
    Steve.

+ Reply to Thread