+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Power supply (for Garrard) question

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by killie99 View Post
    NSC - Nigel’s Speed Controller : PCB made by a guy called Nigel.
    Is Nigel an AoS member? Has the design been published, or does he make them to order? Is he an electrical/electronic engineer? What are the specs?
    Dave

I'm stuart.

He's on the Lenco Heaven forum. Don't quote me on this but I think his design is an adaptation of another design which was doing the rounds. Nigel has had several rounds of Group Buys to get boards manufactured but you have to build the unit yourself, Nigel only sells the bare PCB's. I'm sure I read he has supplied a few thousand PCB's over the years - I have a bare PCB and some of the components but have never got round to building it yet, maybe I'll make it my winter project for this year!

https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/in...?topic=13981.0
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm Ian.

The original design was made by a Lenco Heaven member for himself and me! He didn't want to go into production so was happy for Nigel to take the design and modify it as he sought fit which he did. Excellent product built successfully by many people. There's a long thread on LH showing build examples.

https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/in...?topic=14824.0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234