+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS ProAc Studio 140 Mk 1

I'm Bob.

Default FS ProAc Studio 140 Mk 1

After ten years of pleasure from these speakers, I have decided to have a change and these must now go. I'm the second owner of these and they are about thirteen years old in total. As you can see from the photographs there is some sun fading to the left-hand speaker The right -hand speaker has a small dent (10mm)about three quarters of the way up it's left-hand side as you look at it and some minor damage to the top rear edge. They are in full working order and I am happy to demonstrate them. The Studio 140s are quite sensitive; I have been running them very successfully on 7 wpc 300b valve amplification and never found volume to be wanting.

The following information is from the ProAc catalogue :-

Dimensions
    Height on plinth with spiked feet 1040mm
    Depth 280mm
    Width 190mm
    Weight 20 kg each with spikes and plinths

Tweeter ProAc 25mm coated silk dome with special coating and inner damping
    Bass Driver (Two) 165mm ProAc unit with coated cone, raised spider assembly for greater linearity and large shielded magnet assembly

Grille Acoustically transparent crimplene

Recommended Amplifiers 15-250 watts
    Frequency Response 25 Hz - 30 Khz
    Nominal impedance – 8 ohms
    Sensitivity Nominal Impedance 91db linear for 1watt at 1 metre 4 Ohms

Whilst I have the original boxes (see photo below), this sale is very strictly collection only.

Looking for £375.00 o.v.n.o.

k

NA Space Deck/NA Ace Space 12" arm/Benz Micro Wood SL - Noteworthy Phonote phono - Consonance CD120L CDP - Audion Select passive pre - Audion Silver Night Anniversary 300b power amp - Sugden A21a - ProAc Response D20R - Quadraspire Q4 rack

Michell GyroDec/AudioNote Arm ii/Ortofon Quintet Black - Silvercore "One to Ten" SUT - Croft RIAA - Marantz 6005 CD - Croft 25R Pre - Croft 7 Power - Heco Celan 300

I'm James.

Best to add where you are located unless I missed it....

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazid View Post
    Best to add where you are located unless I missed it....

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I assumed that the Location info in the name bar at top of the post would be OK !

To avoid any doubt I'm located in Linslade, Bedfordshire.
    k

NA Space Deck/NA Ace Space 12" arm/Benz Micro Wood SL - Noteworthy Phonote phono - Consonance CD120L CDP - Audion Select passive pre - Audion Silver Night Anniversary 300b power amp - Sugden A21a - ProAc Response D20R - Quadraspire Q4 rack

Michell GyroDec/AudioNote Arm ii/Ortofon Quintet Black - Silvercore "One to Ten" SUT - Croft RIAA - Marantz 6005 CD - Croft 25R Pre - Croft 7 Power - Heco Celan 300

I'm Andy.

If still available, I would like to take them off of your hands please ?

Could you PM me to iron out collection details etc

Thanks

I'm Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by hifibuff68 View Post
    If still available, I would like to take them off of your hands please ?

Could you PM me to iron out collection details etc

Thanks
    PM sent.
    k

I'm Bob.

Sold subject to payment/collection.
    k

+ Reply to Thread