+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from NYC

I'm Shashanka.

Default Hello from NYC

Saw a post about a modified PS Audio amplifier that had picturs so I signed up to see them.
    Looking forward to spending my Sunday listening to music (Arvo Part) and reading a bit of the forums.
    System currently consists of Mytek Brooklyn, VTL Ultimate, PS Audio HCA-2 / Aragon 2004, Sequerra Metronome speaker system. Next week who knows?

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Shashanka. Welcome to AOS.

You have some interesting choices in equipment. Which Metronome speakers are you using, there have been several as I recall.

Join in any chat that interests you, there's plenty going on and it's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Shashanka.

Enjoy the Forum

Barry
    Barry

I'm Shashanka.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hello Shashanka. Welcome to AOS.

You have some interesting choices in equipment. Which Metronome speakers are you using, there have been several as I recall.

Join in any chat that interests you, there's plenty going on and it's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    I have the Met 7/8/9/10 whatever series. It consists of a small 2 way monitor, subwoofer, 8 cone midrange speaker and a ribbon tweeter all in stackable individual enclosures.
    Bought them from Dick back in the day when he first started to manufacture them himself for deep discount as we lived in the same neighborhood and he was trying to get word out about the new speakers.
    Have owned a lot of other speakers over the years but these are the keepers that I can’t seem to part with.
    As I had limited resources back then I added to the system piece by piece until I had the whole set.
    Full range from beyond hearing in both directions.
    If I can figure how to post pictures will try to do that at some point.

+ Reply to Thread