+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RegaP10 released

I'm Clint.

Default RegaP10 released

HI All

Rega have released the new P10 deck - http://www.rega.co.uk/planar-10.html - Had a demo of the P8 & thought it was a fabulous deck for the money. Look forward to having a demo of this sometime.

I'm Peter.

Price?
    I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clint H View Post
    HI All

Rega have released the new P10 deck - http://www.rega.co.uk/planar-10.html - Had a demo of the P8 & thought it was a fabulous deck for the money. Look forward to having a demo of this sometime.
    Looks like same old same old to me. I can think of far better ways to spend two grand or whatever it is.

I'm richard.

Its a bit expensive Tom. From the annoucement>

'The Apheta 3 moving coil cartridge was developed alongside the turntable using Rega’s most advanced "Fine Line" diamond profile, and is sold separately for £1250 or packaged at a discount with the Planar 10 for £4499 (without it, the deck is £3599)' end.

........my wife needs a new car so the P10 will have to wait !

regards, richard

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bbbiker800 View Post
    Its a bit expensive Tom. From the annoucement>

'The Apheta 3 moving coil cartridge was developed alongside the turntable using Rega’s most advanced "Fine Line" diamond profile, and is sold separately for £1250 or packaged at a discount with the Planar 10 for £4499 (without it, the deck is £3599)' end.

........my wife needs a new car so the P10 will have to wait !

regards, richard
    Astonished. Who on earth would pay that for this?

I'm Josie.

Have to agree.

That's a wedge of green to sink in to a turntable.

If it was a limited run I could understand.

It looks nice but, eeek!

Sent from my BBC Microcomputer 32K
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Martin.

There's an SP10 on PFM going for less than 2 grand - in plinth with arm. When you can pick up bargains like that why would anyone fork out almost 4 large for a belt drive TT like this? But I suppose people do.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    There's an SP10 on PFM going for less than 2 grand - in plinth with arm. When you can pick up bargains like that why would anyone fork out almost 4 large for a belt drive TT like this? But I suppose people do.
    Amen brother!

I'm Martin.

I clicked on the 'Technical Specification' tab expecting to see the wow and flutter figures but all it gives is the dimensions and the weight. That's not good.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I clicked on the 'Technical Specification' tab expecting to see the wow and flutter figures but all it gives is the dimensions and the weight. That's not good.
    Lol sometimes it's better not to say!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast