+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S Funk Firm Technics SL1200/1210 Platter with Achromat

I'm Mick.

Default F/S Funk Firm Technics SL1200/1210 Platter with Achromat

Funk Firm MK 1 Technics SL1200/1210 Platter with Achromat for sale. Transforms the Technics turntable and removes the ringing platter that degrades the sound. Had good results with this and now very rare. Also may have a MN bearing for sale in a couple of weeks if my plans go to plan.

Funk Firm Platter MK1
    £390 Ono + postage

[IMG]20190411_143016 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191019_171235 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191019_171231 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191019_171239 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20191019_171245 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by Dubster68; 20-10-2019 at 07:12.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm fraser.

hi there

id be up for buying the bearing off you, if your plans work out and you decide to sell it,

cheers

fraser

I'm Mick.

Open to offers. Try me you never know.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Sold

I'm Andrew.

did you remove graphics from the platter?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by au_lait View Post
    did you remove graphics from the platter?
    I’m not sure the mark 1 had graphics on it, I’m sure Dub will be along to confirm or deny soon

I'm Andrew.

Ah right, I've not seen it without the type in the center. Still looking for one!

I'm Kevin.

If my memory is correct, it is just a sticker. Very easy to remove if you wanted to.
    eu_73 has one for sale on here. Search for Funk Platter and you will find it.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

+ Reply to Thread