+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F.S. Turntable - Gold Note Valore 425 Plus in Walnut (upgrade) + cartridg

I'm Robert.

Default F.S. Turntable - Gold Note Valore 425 Plus in Walnut (upgrade) + cartridg

F.S – Turntable Gold Note Valore 425 Plus in Walnut (upgrade) + cartridge

This is the Plus version of the 425 which means it is either the acrylic version or with the walnut veneer option. Both said to improve damping of the plinth.

Seems retail is now at £1445 for these versions. A real looker of a turntable.

At the moment I have a cartridge attached which can be removed if only the TT is wanted on its own, pricing split below. Cartridge attached is an Audio Technica AT-OC9/III MC with low hours, maybe 250 or so.

There is a tweak done to this turntable making it more user friendly and sounds better. Stock Gold Note tonearms have their own variation of a DIN connector at it’s base. This means any cable upgrade options are only available via Gold Note direct at considerable cost.

So this TT’s tonearm went to Audio Origami who 3D printed a bespoke bung so a Cardas DIN connector could be swapped into the tonearm base. So now any DIN based cable upgrade can be used ��

Cable connected at the moment is short due to how I had it placed and was bespoke made for me by Parts Connexion in Canada, made up of cast solid silver, PTFE wrapped and screened cable into an 1877Phono (Zanfino) gold plated DIN connector. RCA’s are KLE silver plated varieties.
    The stock cable which is great, has had its DIN connector swapped out to a Gothic Audio – so if you need a longer length you will be set.

Only other tweak which can be undone is I wrapped the bearing housing with some damping material – this can be removed if wanted.

Link here:
    http://www.goldnote.it/valore-425-plus

Plinth is 30mm with special cut out shapes to reduce vibrations (seen in one of the photos).
    9” Gold Note B-5 tonearm with Rega fit (geometry).
    4mm thick high mass dust cover in superb condition.
    Turntable itself is 9.5/10 in condition with only a couple hundred hours use. Cable are still to be fully burnt in.
    Tall platter bearing – 60mm
    Comes with the original unused felt mat, but I’ll also include an original Ringmat too.
    23mm thick platter in high dampening PTE, extra-long platter spindle, minimum platter/plinth distance and high-quality platter bearing - every single feature is in fact directly derived from their flagship series.
    Dimensions: 425mm W | 170mm H | 360mm D
    Weight: 9kg
    Wow & Flutter: 0,2%
    Rumble: -75dB
    Speed: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm +/-0,1%
    Transmission: 70 shores rectified polyvinyl belt
    Speed changing: electronic with fine pitch control
    Motor: 12 Volt High Torque synchronous externally powered
    Platter: 23mm in PTE
    Platter spindle: special Split-Spindle™
    Platter bearing: Chromed Steel 5mm ball bearing with adjustable brass seat, in aluminium case with two Graphite & Teflon elastic inner guide

Manual link: https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...RE_PLUS_EN.pdf

Turntable with the cartridge: £1075
    Turntable on its own (incl tonearm, cables etc but no cart): £875
    Collection preferred but will post as I have all the packaging £20

Last edited by Open Door; 04-06-2019 at 15:16. Reason: Punctuation

I'm Robert.

Happy to meet up if easier for a hand over. Happy to drive 80 miles or so if it helps make a decision

I'm Robert.

Update to thread. Still available.
    Now including the universal cover as seen in the photo - looks good this way.

Only cable now supplied is the Y Tome.

£799 or close offers ��

Turntable - Gold Note Valore 425 Plus in Walnut (upgrade option). Made in Italy.

This is the Plus version of the 425 which means it is either the acrylic plinth version or with the walnut veneer plinth option. Both said to improve damping of the plinth.

Retail is now at £1445 for these versions (excluding a cartridge). A real looker of a turntable.

At the moment I have a cartridge attached which will be removed prior to the sale.

The listing is for the turntable only, and not including the cartridge.

There is a tweak/upgrade done to this turntable making it more user friendly and sounds better than a standard version.

Standard Gold Note tonearms have their own variation of a DIN connector at it’s base. This means any cable upgrade options are only available via Gold Note direct at considerable cost.

So this tonearm was sent to Audio Origami who 3D printed a bespoke bung so a Cardas DIN connector could be swapped into the tonearm base. So now any DIN based tonearm cable upgrade can be used.

Cable connected at the moment and that which will be supplied is an upgrade too. It is a Y Tome Coppercord with a 1877Phono (Zanfino) gold plated DIN connector. RCA’s are KLE silver plated varieties. This is the cable with cotton dielectric giving a natural tone.

Only other tweak which can be undone is I wrapped the bearing housing with some damping material – this can be removed if wanted.

Link here:

http://www.goldnote.it/valore-425-plus

Plinth is 30mm with special cut out shapes to reduce vibrations (seen in one of the photos).

9” Gold Note B-5 tonearm with Rega fit (geometry).

4mm thick high mass dust cover in superb condition.

Turntable itself is 9.5/10 in condition with only a couple hundred hours use. Cable are still to be fully burnt in.

Tall platter bearing – 60mm

Comes with the original unused felt mat, but I’ll also include an original Ringmat too.

23mm thick platter in high dampening PTE, extra-long platter spindle, minimum platter/plinth distance and high-quality platter bearing - every single feature is in fact directly derived from their flagship series.

Dimensions: 425mm W | 170mm H | 360mm D

Weight: 9kg

Wow & Flutter: 0,2%

Rumble: -75dB

Speed: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm +/-0,1%

Transmission: 70 shores rectified polyvinyl belt

Speed changing: electronic with fine pitch control

Motor: 12 Volt High Torque synchronous externally powered

Platter: 23mm in PTE

Platter spindle: special Split-Spindle™

Platter bearing: Chromed Steel 5mm ball bearing with adjustable brass seat, in aluminium case with two Graphite & Teflon elastic inner guide

Manual link: https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...RE_PLUS_EN.pdf

Collection possible.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by Open Door; 07-10-2019 at 12:58. Reason: Photo and price

I'm Robert.

Uploading more photos:

I'm Robert.

Bump

I have a small pallet to ensure safe postage.

I'm Robert.

Bump

£700 collected

£720 posted

Less than half price, two covers, big upgrade to cable. Low use

I'm Robert.

Bump

+ Reply to Thread