+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NAD 3140

I'm Alan.

Default NAD 3140

This is another sale for my mate Simon, he is selling his trusty NAD 3140. He has owned this since new, purchased in 1984, please take a look at the pics for details, this has not been in storage like the power amp he just sold, its been on his rack most of its life, hes not a hifi person so hes never felt the need to change it. Looking for £75 ono. Plus postage or collect from Woking.

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm Alex.

If it's anything like the 3130, which is most likely, it's a great amp.
    Spendorman

I'm Alan.

Oh sorry I forgot to mention, it has a noisey selector switch, he says its only when switching so Im guessing needs a spray or something.
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    If it's anything like the 3130, which is most likely, it's a great amp.
    Yeah i like the early NAD's, can be used as a dedicated Pre or Power amp by removing the links!

I'm Alex.

Like this?

NAD 303 by A60man, on Flickr

QuadNAD by A60man, on Flickr

NADford STA25 III by A60man, on Flickr
    Spendorman

I'm Alan.

LOL, good to see the NAD staying the course, if it aint broke.........

I'm Alan.

Should be getting a pic of the inside tomorrow and ive asked him to inspect all the caps.

+ Reply to Thread