+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moode and Tida, how tol sort albums by artist?

I'm Ian.

Default Moode and Tida, how tol sort albums by artist?

Hi,

I am using Tidal as a streaming source to my raspberry pi running the latest build of Moode. Albums are selected using Linn Kazoo app controller on my iphone by UPNP. Within the kazoo app Tidal appears as Mood UPNP (presumably as it is Moode that is logged into Tidal and Kazoo is just trying to control the track and album selection.

I have said many albums into my favourites, which appear in a folder called not surprisingly "Favourite Albums". My problem is that within that folder the albums are listed alphabetically according to the album title, this makes no sense to me as I would like to group all the albums by an artist together. Try as I might I cannot work out how to do this. If anyone can point out whether what I want is possible and how to do it I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
    Ian

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

You probably need to use the web player, and click on the heart for an artist.
    Then it might show up in your streamer interface.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Ian.

Hi , yes that is correct. You can keep adding albums that way but when you look to select an album via the upnp controller the albums are ordered by title not artist. I am trying to configure the system to sort be artist.
    Thanks
    Ian

+ Reply to Thread