+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fostex hp a8c 32 bit dac/ headphone amp/ preamp RRP899

I'm Flo.

Default Fostex hp a8c 32 bit dac/ headphone amp/ preamp RRP899

Hello,Im selling my Fostex hp a8c in fantastic condition original remote,manual,power cable,latest software instaled. https://www.headfonia.com/creme-de-l...-fostex-hp-a8/ Collection from West Ham London or can post it.Im looking for475£ ono

High fidelity 32bit D/A converter plus all discrete analog circuitry headphone amplifier
    Complies with USB Audio Class 2.0 up to 32bit / 192kHz (24bit on Windows)
    Asynchronous mode by highly precise TCXO clock
    Inputs include: USB, AES/EBU, Coaxial, Optical (x2) and analog RCA
    Built-in SD (SDHC) card slot for (DSF format) reproduction

HP-A8C 32bit DAC Headphone Amplifier
    High-Rez-Logo-300.jpg
    The new HP-A8C is Fostex's flagship 32bit DAC / Headphone Amplifier model and features finely designed Analog and Digital circuitries as well as the epoch-making DSD audio playback function.

Housed in a gorgeous enclosure featuring glass front panel and black side panel, the HP-A8C is set to spark the interest of both high-end headphone users as well as PC audio makers, professionals and enthusiasts.

Partner with the new TH-900, premium headphones for excellent results.

USB Driver for Windows (V.2.03)
    Dedicated USB driver software is necessary to install on PC for Windows. Mac OS (10.6.1 or later) works with its own USB driver. Please be sure to uninstall the old driver software before installing this software.
    You can download the Windows driver here.

Caution about use of SD cards

SD card higher than Class 6 is strongly recommended.
    Even SD card higher than Class 6 may cause playback jumps if the card is with slow random access speed.
    SDXC card should not be used. Do not insert a SDXC card to prevent from malfunction.
    File name must be less than 53 characters including the extension.
    A SD card can contain up to 10 folders and a folder can contain 30 files.
    Windows and Mac OS Compatibility
    We confirmed the compatibility with Windows XP*(SP2 or later) / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac OSX(10.6 or later).
    * Not compliant to XP 64bit.

Compatible with MAC OS 10.12 Sierra with Firmware update V.3.10. Click here for software downloads.
    Latest News - Nov 18 2013
    Fostex has released the HP-A8C latest firmware V3.00 that supports DSD (2.8MHz) playback on ASIO 2.1(Windows only) and DoP (DSD over PCM Frames) in addition to the original DSD playback method using a SD card via the SD card slot on the rear panel. Also this firmware update newly supports playback of WAV and AIFF files via a SD card.

Click here to visit the Technical Support Software Updates page.

In Detail
    High fidelity 32bit D/A converter (Asahi Kasei's AK4399) and all discrete analog circuitry headphone amplifier.
    Complies with USB Audio Class 2.0 up to 32bit / 192kHz (24bit on Windows)
    Asynchronous mode by highly precise TCXO (Temperature Compensated Cristal Oscillator) clock.
    Highly precise level adjustment by an electronic volume designed for audio equipment.
    Large capacity toroidal power transformer.
    Built-in SD (SDHC) card drive for epoch-making DSD file (DSF format) reproduction in addition to the firmware update.
    Selectable between the internal clock and the external clock (except for USB and SD card)
    Built-in up-sampling function of x 2 and x4
    Digital Filter selection between the conventional "sharp roll-off" and the "minimum delay" developed by Asahi Kasei to eliminate pre-echo.
    Direct Out mode bypassing the volume control circuit.
    Variable headphone amplifier's gain from 0dB to -12dB by 0.5dB step for perfect match with any type of headphones.
    Various inputs including USB, AES/EBU, Coaxial, Optical (x2) and analog RCA.
    A dedicated Remote Controller is supplied.
    Beautiful white Organic LED for the display
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Grant.

Very Nice... Fostex do good gear...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Flo.

I can say the build quality and parts are way above my previous audiobyte black dragon!Cheers

I'm Flo.

Bump 450£ now

I'm Flo.

Sold

I'm Flo.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread