+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: JAZZ CD's - some very nice ones here

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: JAZZ CD's - some very nice ones here

UPDATED 12 Oct 17:10 starting to go

I am having a bit of a clear out and re-organise so my Jazz CD collection is up for grabs.

All these CD's have been well cared for played a few times and stored on CD shelving. Some are quite hard to obtain, prices are positioned lower than Discogs median, so here is your opportunity to get some great music. If you purchase 10 or more then I will give a discount of 10% on the total.

Postage is on top of the final price and will be done as economically as possible based on weight and will be signed for, and I insist that the value is covered by insurance in the postage cost. You can of course request 1st class or special delivery if you wish.

If you are interested in any then just PM me, and I will advise costs and payment.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

UPDATED 12 Oct 17:10 starting to go
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 12-10-2019 at 16:09.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

OK I have revised the prices reducing them overall by 1/3, to be honest the CD's here now are an absolute bargain. Hopefully some of you will now be tempted, failing that I will have to put them up for sale elsewhere.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Bumpy, surely some of you listen to JAZZ

I'm Grant.

robert stanton please. missed it last time
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Updated with new list

See below
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 20-10-2019 at 16:16.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    robert stanton please. missed it last time
    PM sent, Thanks

I'm Adrian.

More sold don't miss out updated list below

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

Bumpy bump

I'm Adrian.

UPDATED LIST, still some good one all in excellent condition.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, see other thread https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...k-Pop-and-Jazz

+ Reply to Thread