+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The very big vinyl sale....

I'm brian.

Bought from Grant before, no issues with the transaction at all. A fine Lad eee !

I'm Grant.

cheers brian. ive got all the above orders written down.. i will go find, and check them before sending out invoices.. i have noticed 2 dont have prices on.. not sure how that occured; can only think its happened in doc conversion, or im a dick. i will obviously give buyers freedom to walk if they choose. sorry about that..teething issue.. alas i cant sort them any better, so you just have to go through them as thats how they sent the info.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Micky.

Grant ! You are showing pics of Joe Bonassma Blues of Redemption..Is it for sale ? I can’t see it on the list...

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    Grant ! You are showing pics of Joe Bonassma Blues of Redemption..Is it for sale ? I can’t see it on the list...
    should be on list.. i will check
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Micky.

Oops ! It’s Blues of Desperation..my mistake

I'm Grant.

somehow it isnt..doh... not in collection either. must have forgot to catalogue it... Blues of Desperation, say 14£ its mint.... Funny, I did wonder why it wasnt grabbed quickly along with the one taken. The live one is great too.(carnaigie Hall)
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Micky.

Add it to my order please. I’ve got the live one ..Thanks

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    Add it to my order please. I’ve got the live one ..Thanks
    no bother micky. just looking for them all now..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

pms sent.. cheers

ps remember to send me your addresses..ta
    Last edited by struth; 10-10-2019 at 11:39.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

I've known Grant for quite a few years now and have visited him several times . His vinyl collection is stored impeccably and is in pristine condition . It's his pride and joy and it must have been a very difficult decision to sell it on .

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you buy something from him it will be in tiptop condition .

GLWTS mate
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast