+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF???

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Eh?
    It's an Armed Forces wives' thing. Putting a box of OMO washing powder on the kitchen window sill, to inform others that the "Old Man's Out", and therefore an available 'window of opportunity' for 'a bit on the side'.

Explained to me by a friend who worked for the MoD, and was based in Rheindahlen, Germany.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-10-2019 at 15:33.
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    Can’t I just stay with my original thoughts of something paranormal?
    It's an old house isn't it? I'd say that's your problem right there. Borrow a dog off a neighbor and take it round, see if there's any rooms it won't go in.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    It's an old house isn't it? I'd say that's your problem right there. Borrow a dog off a neighbor and take it round, see if there's any rooms it won't go in.
    Yes it’s over 150 years old, but we have a dog, and she’s happy to go into any room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Nah! Craig needs to hire Derek Acorah.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Shane.

Or even better - Yvette Fielding. All she needs to do is walk in and scream!

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Martin.

Yes it’s over 150 years old, but we have a dog, and she’s happy to go into any room.

Scratch that theory then. I once lived in a house where the neighbours dog and my mate's dog would not even go upstairs at all. The next door cat would but only to stand up there meowing endlessly at nothing.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Does your dog like soup? Course she does, the spicier the better. And what are her tastes in music?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Does your dog like soup? Course she does, the spicier the better. And what are her tastes in music?
    She’d have to be a very clever dog to reach the cupboard where food is kept!

Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Steve.

She’d have to be a very clever dog to reach the cupboard where food is kept!

I would have expected changing function to play CDs on your hifi to be more of a challenge for her. By comparison, nicking a tin of soup should be a doddle. So if it's not the dog, and it's not sleepwalking, maybe it's your dog sleepwalking
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Stewart.

I assume it's on the same circuit as other kitchen devices.Some of these are very noisy when switching on & off.Kettle,toaster,microwave,washing machine etc.

I sometimes hear a click on my system in the lounge when stuff is switching in the kitchen.My best guess would be a mains noise spike.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast