+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HiFi Rack

I'm Alan.

Default HiFi Rack

Due to a recent upgrade I have a rack for sale, I cant fit my new amps on it! I cant remember where I purchased it but it was about £300. I also have another shelf somewhere that I never installed as it couldnt go higher due to my TV. All I can say is its a dedicated hifi rack and it seems I underestimated how good it was, I have replaced it with a long piece of furniture from IKEA and now my room sounds like a sub station nearby due to the HDD spinning on my freeview recorder, this was never an issue on the rack. Its rock solid not cheap rubbish and its in very nice condition. Looking for £90. The cable management is extremely effective and it looks the dogs when its all set up, my Alecto purchase is costing me more than I bargained for! This is deffo collect in person, it does dismantle for carriage. I live in Woolhampton between Reading and Newbury.
    Bottom shelf 270mm clearance, all other shelfs 180mm, width 575mm and depth 455mm at its centre, the shelves are curved so this reduces past the centre point. Total Height 755mm, im pretty sure the spare shelf is the same as the 180s.

20190917_212205.jpg20190917_212240.jpg20190917_212137.jpg

Apologies for the orientation, they are not that way on my PC and I did not alter them.
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm Alan.

Price drop to £40, wife wants it out of the hallway! As is with 4 shelves....
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

+ Reply to Thread