+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I might have gotten a bit carried away...

I'm Rob.

Didn't want to do a proper job then

Looks great.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm brian.

Alright, Alright, you come on here showing off with your projects !. No, thats really lovely Dan, like the gear and lounge equally

I'm martin.

are you a professional with wood or just a quality hobbyist? Really nice work.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Anto.

An s shaped living room - Tidy !!!

No , a real credit to you !!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Looks very professional- well done!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Alright, Alright, you come on here showing off with your projects !. No, thats really lovely Dan, like the gear and lounge equally
    haha, i'm a lurker there's so much to look at that i just absorb info instead of post..
    Av System: Denon AVR-X4300h receiver - Cambridge Audio CXUHD UHD player - Monitor Audio CP-IW460x Center - Mordaunt Short Mezzo 6 rear's - Bk elec Monolith Plus sub - Monitor Audio C265-IDC atmos - Sony TA-n55es amp.

Shared Components: Beresford TC-7240 Switcher - Nord One NC500DM Mk2 - Mordaunt Short Performance 6 front speakers

Hifi System: Rotel RSP-1068 Pre-amp - Cambridge Audio Azur 551P phono pre-amp - Rega RP2 lots of mods - Beresford Caiman SEG(30) & Dorado psu

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by archiesdad View Post
    are you a professional with wood or just a quality hobbyist? Really nice work.
    Just a Diy-er, first ever bit of wood work.
    Av System: Denon AVR-X4300h receiver - Cambridge Audio CXUHD UHD player - Monitor Audio CP-IW460x Center - Mordaunt Short Mezzo 6 rear's - Bk elec Monolith Plus sub - Monitor Audio C265-IDC atmos - Sony TA-n55es amp.

Shared Components: Beresford TC-7240 Switcher - Nord One NC500DM Mk2 - Mordaunt Short Performance 6 front speakers

Hifi System: Rotel RSP-1068 Pre-amp - Cambridge Audio Azur 551P phono pre-amp - Rega RP2 lots of mods - Beresford Caiman SEG(30) & Dorado psu

I'm Mike.

Nice build workmanship, as well as your electronics and speakers. Love the clean look free of wire clutter. Your equipment rack is outstanding too.
    My only concern is when you change out your TV. I would have made the opening larger, and trimmed it out to incorporate more tv options.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Capture View Post
    Nice build workmanship, as well as your electronics and speakers. Love the clean look free of wire clutter. Your equipment rack is outstanding too.
    My only concern is when you change out your TV. I would have made the opening larger, and trimmed it out to incorporate more tv options.
    It will fit any modern 65” TVs as long as they don’t change aspect ratio. There’s more space at the sides to accommodate a flat screen as well.

If I go bigger with will be projection

I'm Steve.

Stunning job. Congratulations!
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12