+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS. Musical Fidelity X-Pre V3 pre/phono

I'm James.

Default FS. Musical Fidelity X-Pre V3 pre/phono

Rarely if ever on the market, and for good reason these compact preamps are far better than their price suggests, they were the star of this particular series. The pre is as good as the A3cr preamp which I also bought new and trialled in direct comparison (and sold on). The MM phono is also very decent indeed as a quick bit of Googleage will uncover.

So presented here without a mark on it, unmarked remote, all packaging including AM's cd , warranty card etc. Pretty much time warp condition, and unused in its box since at least 2011! How do I know... I left the batteries in the remote and they're dated 2011..doh! Yes they leaked, I have cleaned the compartment up and thankfully it works perfectly, no issues, pic attached. And yes, the amusing volume knob does rotate in a rather slick manner!

Difficult to price as nobody sells them, these were £800 new, how does £300 sound? I doubt you can do better second hand for that money, and it's a minter. Postage extra or collect from Tonbridge this Sunday, or from W. London.
    Thanks for looking

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm James.

Sold STP

+ Reply to Thread