+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Various power and interconnect cables

I'm Vince.

Default Various power and interconnect cables

I have dug out the last length of Furutech FP-314AG ofc power cable. It was an unused 6 metre length that was for a project in my previous house that didn't materialise. I have made up 6 x 1 metre lengths, all with good quality mains plugs and Rhodium plated IEC's. I would like £45 per length please, inclusive of postage.
    Next up is a game finishing power cable, Neotech Nep-3001 lll, I have 3 x 1 metre lengths. I am selling only becaused I have bought some Furutech DPS 4.1 at £400 per metre, unterminated. The Neotech is still not far behind it. There are 2 lengths fitted with Furutech Rhodium plated mains plugs and 1 with gold plated Furutech mains plug. They are all fitted with MS-HD Power IEC's all silver plated. This cable retails for £120 unterminated, so I would like £170 for the gold plated mains plug and £180 for the Rhodium plated plugs. Outstanding cable that will improve whatever you plug it into.
    I have 3 sets of interconnects, a 1 metre pair of Neotech NEMOI-5220. The conductors are flat rectangular ofc and are terminated with good quality gold plated RCA'S. There is a 1 metre pair of Neotech NEI-4002 silver plated conductors with good quality gold plated RCA's. I would like £35 for the 5220 and £30 for the 4002 inclusive of post. These are genuine giant killing cables and perform way above their price point. All are finished in quality braid, apart from braided silver and finished with good quality adhesive heat shrink.
    Finally a 90cm pair of silver conductors in a braided fashion witk KLI RCA plugs. This is a very fast and detailed cable with nice bass weight. I would like £40 for these inclusive of post please.
    Can you please pay with Paypal friends and family or bank transfer. I will send postage details as soon as I receive them.
    Thanks.

[IMG]IMG_0016 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0014 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0013 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0012 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0011 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0009 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0007 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0006 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0005 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0004 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0003 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm Vince.

Silver braided cable sold, thanks

I'm Vince.

Neotech interconnects now sold, thanks

I'm Vince.

Neotech power cables now sold, thanks

I'm Vince.

Furutech FP-314ag reduced to £40 per 1 metre length. Inclusive of post.

+ Reply to Thread