+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Dr Feickert cartridge alignment/ set up tool

I'm Drew.

Default WTB Dr Feickert cartridge alignment/ set up tool

Anyone got one to sell? Thanks

I'm Mike.

It's called a protractor, and there's the original in the form of a thick white plastic LP (which I have) and the later truncated one (metal?) in the form of a 90 degree segment. Both with similar p to s distance gantries. The former was a fair bit higher in cost. The later one has an added calibration parameter.

I'm Slav.

You could borrow mine for a couple of weeks if you cover shipping cost , Drew .
    PM me if interested , mind you I could post not earlier than end of next week .

I'm stuart.

Or you can borrow mine if you are in Glasgow ... or are you still in Italy?
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm Drew.

Many thanks to both Slav and Stuart for the generous offer but I think I may now be sorted with a set of digital callipers- essentially to accurately measure mounting distance between spindle and tonearm.

+ Reply to Thread