+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale: Audio Origami RB250 tonearm

I'm Graham.

Default For sale: Audio Origami RB250 tonearm

A lovely fully modded Audio Origami RB250 that Johnnie upgraded for me in June this year.
    It has the following modifications made.

Cardas 33ga off internal wire
    4 x Cardas tags
    Arm tube strip and polish
    Foam fill
    5 pin cardas gold base
    Bearings checked and adjusted

I was planning to mount it on a Technics but that project is on hold for a while. And I have another Rega I can send to Johnnie when I need to so this is just sitting unused. It has seen less than 10 hours use on my 401 when I sent my Audio Note arm for some upgrades. However Audio Note returned the arm very quickly so the AO got only a few hours use. Other than that is has been sitting in a cupboard since Johnnie returned it.

IMO, the Cardas plug is a great feature as you can upgrade the tonearm cable down the track. It sounded excellent with a van Damme and Belden tonearm cable, but with a top notch tonearm cable such as a full silver Yannis cable it moves into the major league.

It is for sale for £350 + postage. This will include the compact Rega 100g tungsten weight shown and the original supplied Rega chrome stub shown in the pics above. If you already have an aftermarket counterweight, I will supply the standard black steel counterweight and plastic stub and reduce the price by £30.

I will be including some rings supplied by Johnnie to adjust the VTA (and of course the locknut which is not shown.

Last edited by graham67; 01-10-2019 at 14:17.

I'm Graham.

mods, can you please show me how to edit the url in the post so it displays correctly?

I'm Graham.

Thanks for help guys, images now included above :-)

I'm Graham.

bump

I'm Graham.

Sold - thanks for interest

+ Reply to Thread