+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for October

I'm Geoff.

7C outside. Coolest day so far this autumn. Very bright and sunny though, so it could be nice later.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

was below freezing last night.. still frost on the car and sheds.. 2c currently but clear sky..

oh and this would have been my dear mums 99th today had she lived long enough hope she reads this
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yer mammy's always watching over ye son...

Frost already? Jeez...

Slightly overcast just now, but sun is threatening to come out, and it's dry and currently 14C. At 12 noon it's set to get really nice and sunny for the remainder of the day... However, the rest of the week's going to be pretty crap folks, so enjoy the clement weather while you can!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm tired.

Have to admit it was quite refreshing to come back from Barbados to be greeted by a bright, crisp Autumn day.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Have to admit it was quite refreshing to come back from Barbados to be greeted by a bright, crisp Autumn day.
    Love that weather, and also crisp, fresh winter mornings, as it makes you feel ALIVE! Much prefer that to stifling heat and humidity...

Anyway, Royster, welcome back!

What is it, a strict diet now, so all we'll be seeing from you on the food threads, for the foreseeable, will be vegan pasta and salads?

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Love that weather, and also crisp, fresh winter mornings, as it makes you feel ALIVE! Much prefer that to stifling heat and humidity...

Anyway, Royster, welcome back!

What is it, a strict diet now, so all we'll be seeing from you on the food threads, for the foreseeable, will be vegan pasta and salads?

Marco.
    Cheers Marco.

I have put on a 'few' pounds so will be watching what I eat / drink for a while (but I am tempted to send out for a decent ruby tonight..)

I'm Grant.

Ah, Ruby Murray... Good singer she was..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Cheers Marco.

I have put on a 'few' pounds so will be watching what I eat / drink for a while (but I am tempted to send out for a decent ruby tonight..)
    Ah, good man... That's exactly what I crave when returning from foreign hols (unless I had been in the likes of China or India): some SPICE, heat and chilli, so a nice ring-roasting ruby's always the one... Enjoy!

Marco.

I'm Steve.

This last 12 months or so I've been enjoying a few lunches made by Asian customers (must be the weight I lost making me look pitifully starved), and somehow they always taste better than stuff I get from takeaways. In my next life I think I'll be on the lookout for a nice Indian princess
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Grant.

Just above freezing at1c.. Light cloud
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast