+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS NEC A 820E Integrated Amplifier, now this is rare.

I'm Alan.

Default FS NEC A 820E Integrated Amplifier, now this is rare.

For sale is my conservatively modified NEC integrated.

It is rated at 80W per channel, A/B speaker selection, tone controls with bypass and an MC/MM phono stage.
    It has been my daily driver on TV duties for quite some time, with no problems at all.

The modifications consist of fitting an IEC320 mains inlet and outlet, plus 4mm binding posts for the A speaker outputs.
    It's a quality piece of kit as can be seen from the internal shot:

For those with eagle eyes you may have noticed what appears to be a short antenna on the back.
    This is for the remote volume control function, I have fitted a second motorised volume control that can be switched out with the muting button.
    It works from an RF remote control (shown below), the second control can be removed prior to sale if not required.

You won't find many of these about, I am looking for £110 with carriage at cost, it is quite heavy.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Lawrence.

Has that look of quality Japanese build about it. Unfortunately the resolution of the photos is not high enough to see what all the buttons do, can we have some close ups please?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm Alan.

Close ups as requested.

I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Alan.

Bumpo.

I'm Alan.

Bump.

Open to offers....

+ Reply to Thread