+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: CD CLEAR OUT of Duplicates, some good ones here

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: CD CLEAR OUT of Duplicates, some good ones here

Here is a list of CD’s that I am putting up for sale, mainly as I now have them on LP.

They all have been very well looked after, just sat on CD shelving and occasionally played, cases may have shelf rub marks, I will check each CD before sending out to you. I know that you can pick up CD’s for £1-2 in 2nd hand shops etc. but rarely will you find any of the ones in my list for that.

If you are interested in any then please send PM a list of what you would like.

Some are rare or specials as annotated.

If you buy 10 or more then I will discount by a further 10% off the total, excluding the agreed price of any special ones you may have chosen.

P&P is at your cost which I will advise and will be 2nd class signed for, or if you buy lots I will send by UPS as more secure.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

LAST UPDATED 26 Sep 2019 at 18:15
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 26-09-2019 at 17:15.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Micky.

Jackson Browne The Prentender and Thelma Houston please ..

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    Jackson Browne The Prentender and Thelma Houston please ..
    Micky, Sold STP, list above updated, PM sent to you with details

Thanks

Adrian
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Nigel.

I would like the Brian Eno and the Rickie Lee Jones, if still available, please.

Nigel

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    I would like the Brian Eno and the Rickie Lee Jones, if still available, please.

Nigel
    Hi Nigel,

PM on its way. List above updated, so they are yours STP.

Thanks,

Adrian

I'm Adrian.

Updated list with more sold these are going quick don't miss out.

I'm Adrian.

Don't miss out on some of these, all in great condition.

I'm Micky.

Received my discs yesterday ..well packed and Cds in great condition...Buy with confidence...

I'm Adrian.

More sold updated list below

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

Don't miss out on these

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast