+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 261 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2606

Thread: !! AOS insomniacs club !!

I'm Steve.

Blimey what time did you go to bed? It wasn't a school night you know.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Blimey what time did you go to bed? It wasn't a school night you know.
    2130. I was knackered, I was in work at 0730. And there was nothing on the telly and it was cold.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

What you need. Won't improve the telly though.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...BAgDEDE&adurl=

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    What you need. Won't improve the telly though.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...BAgDEDE&adurl=
    eighty quid! Good idea though.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    eighty quid! Good idea though.
    And you will make that money back in energy savings, if you live long enough.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Dave.

Good to see others dropping in here from time to time, though I've not been quite so bad at sleeping lately.
    Dave

I'm Allen.

I am still in this club , terible , Back in the early hours

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Lately my partner and I have been up doing things as late as 04:30. Crazy I know, but we are retired and don't have to get up at a sensible time to go to work.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Lately my partner and I have been up doing things as late as 04:30. Crazy I know, but we are retired and don't have to get up at a sensible time to go to work.
    That's fine if you can make up for it with a lie-in. It doesn't matter how late I go to bed, I still have to get up at 6.30am. Then I'm nodding off all day.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Allen.

Up at 4am , Some K D Lang , Now onto Foo Fighter , In Your House , That should wake me up, proper head banging

+ Reply to Thread