+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 261 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2606

Thread: !! AOS insomniacs club !!

I'm Dave.

So do I.
    Dave

I'm sorted.

I was the one who gave him his first empty spool when he got his first reel to reel machine, I was almost his Yoda (spend fortunes you must, on antique components you will)

I'm Dave.

Sounds like something from Krapp's Last Tape.

Looks like my pill is starting to kick in - better go back to bed now before the effects wear off.

Don't stay up too long!
    Dave

I'm Adrian.

Default !! AOS insomniacs club !!

I wake most nights due to the usual angina issues, at the moment I am waking more due tennis elbow, which is a real nuisance. I usually manage to get back to sleep after a pain killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 23-07-2021 at 06:42.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Dave.

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issues. In the end I slept OK until the bin men came to empty the wheelie bins.
    Dave

I'm sorted.

My condition causes problems with my sleep pattern but I ended up getting a decent five hours, might need a siesta though

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    My condition causes problems with my sleep pattern but I ended up getting a decent five hours, might need a siesta though
    I often have to have a catnap in the afternoon if I’ve had a bad night, I think I’m turning into my grandad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Dave.

Checking back in - first time here in August. I think it's due to an allergy - had to get up to take an anti-histamine pill. I was hoping to get away with not taking one before bed last night, but it hasn't worked.

Ah well ....
    Dave

I'm Dave.

Not been here for a while - and neither has anyone else. I didn't want to wake up - but couldn't get back to sleep, so been doing puzzles and listening to music for a couple of hours now.

Weather doesn't look great - boring.

Will probably give up and go back to bed soon.
    Dave

I'm Geoff.

I was up about half an hour after you. I'm usually up and about before 7.00am.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread