+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 225 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225 LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2243

Thread: !! AOS insomniacs club !!

I'm Grant.

ive noticed Bev(Ninanina) has not signed in for several months.. i hope she is ok
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

ďI like my whisky old and my women young.Ē Ė Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    ive noticed Bev(Ninanina) has not signed in for several months.. i hope she is ok
    I'd also wondered where she'd got to.
    The word is 'valves' in this country, not tubes. Tubes are what Smarties come in!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'd also wondered where she'd got to.
    Bev posted a pic of her legs, then legged it. I miss the mucky humour.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, BOW Wazoo XL, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Steve.

I think her friend Colin has ongoing health problems. Hope he's ok too.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - indeed... And perhaps a secret (and rather disturbing) fantasy? The REAL nightmare happened though, when he dreamt that he shagged her!
    People don't normally admit that they have that kind of dream - with anyone! Now what about dreaming that you'd changed sex and were on the receiving end?
    Dave

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    People don't normally admit that they have that kind of dream - with anyone! Now what about dreaming that you'd changed sex and were on the receiving end?
    What that you were Margaret Thatcher and were being shagged? Now that would be strange dream to have.
    Barry

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I quite like Gary Numan, but never actually bought any of his records. Is this album (Savage) one to put on my Christmas wish list, or are there better recommendations?
    Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle is a goodie. One I found locally, hadnít heard it in years, I still like it lots. Itís his top seller and voted his best.

Another would be Replicas by Tubeway Army, a classic.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs:
    Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm
    Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges
    Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:-
    Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG
    RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC
    Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:-
    LFD MMC special phono stage & Rothwell MCX SUT
    ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp
    Schiit MAGNI 3 Heresy amp

Output:
    Wilson Benesch Vector speakers
    KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables:
    Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable
    Eccose Conductor CA1
    Belden 8402 with Switchcraft 3502A Audiophile High-End RCA
    Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but donít tell anyone.

I'm Steve.

I remember "The Pleasure Principle" knocking about, I can picture the album cover. Thanks for the heads up Adrian, it's been added to my Christmas list

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I remember "The Pleasure Principle" knocking about, I can picture the album cover. Thanks for the heads up Adrian, it's been added to my Christmas list
    I used to have a copy of Gary Numan's 'The Pleasure Principle' - I didn't keep it for long before passing it on.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I used to have a copy of Gary Numan's 'The Pleasure Principle' - I didn't keep it for long before passing it on.
    And yet you're hanging on to your Dan LPs. Ooh, that doesn't bode well for Gary, but I'll risk it for a biscuit

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread