Thread: !!!!! AOS insomniacs club !!!!!

I'm tired.

Welcome to the wide awake club

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post

Cat napping is good
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but donít tell anyone

I'm Adrian.

A relatively good night, woke up 3 times but managed to get back to sleep quickly .
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but donít tell anyone

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post

Not so good for Little Ted back there, he's clearly missing his cuddles
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Steve.

Been awake since 4.30, I think it's the excitement of our trip to Keswick later. Bit of Christmas shopping, a nice pub for lunch, and I may even break my vow never to return to their Barnardo's charity shop, to see if they managed to sell their knackered £99 copy of "Physical Graffiti".
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Are your taking any of your old toot to Bernardos, so they can knock it back? You know you want to - and that's what you're *really* excited about, innit?

Marco.

P.S Hope you both have a nice day.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Are your taking any of your old toot to Bernardos, so they can knock it back? You know you want to - and that's what you're *really* excited about, innit?

Marco.

P.S Hope you both have a nice day.
    I've an old coffee mug with a picture of a vintage car on it, they can have that and put it up for 50 quid. Maybe more if they wash it. Anyway buddy, you can go back to bed now, Del's put you some dry sheets on

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

I suppose the run between Ambleside and Keswick (love that road) will be a good test for the car's new shocks, which cost me 280 bones. Don't know if that's cheap or not, never bought any before.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364