+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My kitchen renovation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Gary.

I put a Synergistic Research fuse in my toaster and was blown away by the improvement, the toast was crisper with the correct warm colouration, even with my favourite bread I was able to taste flavours I'd never tasted before. There was more transparency in the butter and a more cohesive experience with the marmite.
    Even my wife noticed the difference
    I'm now going to upgrade the fuses in my kettle and microwave
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I put a Synergistic Research fuse in my toaster and was blown away by the improvement, the toast was crisper with the correct warm colouration, even with my favourite bread I was able to taste flavours I'd never tasted before. There was more transparency in the butter and a more cohesive experience with the marmite.
    Even my wife noticed the difference
    I'm now going to upgrade the fuses in my kettle and microwave
    I am predicting forum members will be on the edge of their chairs, waiting to know if you are finding if there is any such differences in the fuse direction, or can the fuses only go one way ?
    My kitchen system is mainly FM radio based a Marantz 2230b receiver and small Celestion Ditton 10 speakers

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Dependant Resistor View Post
    I am predicting forum members will be on the edge of their chairs, waiting to know if you are finding if there is any such differences in the fuse direction, or can the fuses only go one way ?
    My kitchen system is mainly FM radio based a Marantz 2230b receiver and small Celestion Ditton 10 speakers
    The fuses only go one way..They are hetrosexual
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread