+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teac ud501 dsd dac

I'm Alan.

Default Teac ud501 dsd dac. *SOLD*

Up for sale is my trusty TEAC DAC which I said I would never sell, never say never..... The only reason its up for sale is I recently purchased a pair of Mitchell Alectos and I now need a preamp. I have set my sights on a PS Audio preamp but this includes a DAC so here is my TEAC, a veritable bargain....
    These things were over £800 new, the design is full dual mono front to back and i thought it was a bargain on spec alone. I have put a brand new display in it and it looks brand new, mint condition. As with all my audio stuff I just buy it and dont use it, thats not even a joke, with the exception of amplifiers as I use them for AV. original packaging etc and pick up only unless I dont have any interest, I hate posting stuff.
    If you want a VERY in depth review look here... http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/0...1-usb-dac.html check out the side bar for 2 follow ups, no one has given this DAC the testing this guy did... As the guy said in his conclusion:
    "Bottom line: For the price, the TEAC UD-501 DAC offers up a lot of value and fantastic set of features. Sonically, I believe this DAC can easily trade punches with the best out there - whether PCM or DSD"
    I totally agree because this replaced my £1200 Schiit DAC.

Looking for £250, at this price I cant accept offers sorry. Its all packed up but if you want to bring your headphones round feel free, my preamp is faulty atm so i cant run it through my system. The cheapest black one i could find is over £300 and its on ebay in italy, I can guarantee mine has been used less and you can see it before you buy. I live in Woollhampton between Reading and Newbury.20190917_231111.jpg20190917_215322.jpg20190917_215329.jpg20190917_215706.jpg20190917_215731.jpg

oh i need to sort my sig out!
    Last edited by Dawg; 19-09-2019 at 12:22.
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm Alan.

[IMG]teac by Alan Moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]teac 2 by Alan Moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

nice piece of kit and good price too...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Thanks for re hosting those pics Alan, yeah this is going to be another one of those moments you regret, its worth it for the build quality alone.

Alan.
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm Dave.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Vince.

I had the model below this a few years ago and was well pleased with it's performance. So this has gotta be better again.......bargain methinks. Glws

I'm Dave.

Yep, looking to purchase this please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Alan.

Hi guys, just on the road and have quite a few pm's on this, need, I will hang on till I can read them and see who pinged me first, many thanks for the interest, will keep you posted when I get a chance.
    Alan

I'm Alan.

Apologies for not posting sooner, I don't seem to be getting notifications. Sold to Beermaniac pending transaction...

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by beermaniac View Post
    Yep, looking to purchase this please

Dave Ive sent you 2 PM's then noticed your inbox is full so I dont think they will come through, let me know when youve made some space and I will re send if they dont appear.....

I'm Dave.

Apologies, mailbox now cleaned up and PM sent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast