+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walpurgis watch

Bigman80 Guest

Default Walpurgis watch

Not to alarm anyone but having not seen a post from our resident Tannoy expert for the last couple of days on Audioaddictsforum.com, just wondered if anyone had heard from him here. Can't see when he lasted posted here.

Probably shacked up with a bit of stuff, wooing her with his 12"........Dual Concentric Drivers lol.

I'm Mike.

His profile on here says last activity was today

Maybe he's in stealth mode

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    His profile on here says last activity was today

Maybe he's in stealth mode
    Just saw that as I switched to the desktop.

Can't remebr the last time I didn't see Geoff posting. A member of AA alerted me to it in all fairness

I'm Steve.

I think he said something about going to Cornwall, visiting family
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I think he said something about going to Cornwall, visiting family
    Yep, no need to panic, Captain Mainwaring - Geoff is as you say Steve enjoying a break with family in Cornwall but I am sure he will be touched his absence was noted!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Yep, no need to panic, Captain Mainwaring - Geoff is as you say Steve enjoying a break with family in Cornwall but I am sure he will be touched his absence was noted!
    Phew!

He keeps telling us how old he is so it's of high importance that his whereabouts are monitored lol

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Don't worry, I believe he is "tagged" so the authorities will be keeping an eye on him!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Don't worry, I believe he is "tagged" so the authorities will be keeping an eye on him!
    Perfect.

I'm Shane.

Geoff is like the old Quad 303. Solid old git!

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Dennis.

Does he have a soft bass though?

+ Reply to Thread