+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Yulong "Sabre" DA8 DAC & headphone amp

I'm gone.

Default FS: Yulong "Sabre" DA8 DAC & headphone amp

VGC and PWO.

Can be run as a 'pure' DAC, or as a DAC plus headphone amp (just depress the volume button to switch between modes).

RCA and XLR stereo outputs.

Very nice indeed!

See very extensive review here -- https://www.head-fi.org/threads/revi...ce-dac.673033/
    The Conclusion of which reads ....
    "CONCLUSION
    What else can I possibly say? This review has gone on way too long already. The Yulong DA8 is supremely capable, among the absolute best DACs I've yet heard, pricing be damned. The headphone amp is good enough to be a serious tool rather than a mere bonus feature, and all the other features add up to make it quite the compelling device. But don't be fooled - the heart of the DA8 is excellent sound quality, and all the features are just a bonus. It would stand on its own, and justify the price, even as a pure DAC with no extras. I'd happily put the DA8 up against any sanely priced DAC and expect it to have a good chance of coming out on top. Once again Yulong comes highly recommended. "

£300 inc insured UK delivery.

I'm Grant.

Looks a Nice dac Jerry. Not heard one but they get good reviews.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

Reduced to £250 inc insured UK delivery.

Hifi swap suggestions welcome.

I'm gone.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread