+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benedict Audio Hot Head Phono

I'm Clint.

Default Benedict Audio Hot Head Phono

HI Folks

Just been reading a review on the Benedict Audio Hot Head phono stage -

http://enjoythemusic.com/magazine/eq...ges_Review.htm

Just wondered if anyone's heard one or got one. The link to their website in the review doesn't seem to lead anywhere so was just wondering if they are still a going concern anymore.

Thanks people.

Clint H

I'm Peter.

I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

I'm Clint.

Thanks Peter. The comment about the Rothwell Rialto at the end is interesting. Had a home demo of one recently & was very impressed, fabulous sound for pound value.

I'm John.

I had a hothead MC a couple of years back and it was bloody good especially at its rrp, punching well above its price point, and more so for the £250 I paid for a used one. It gave my Icon Audio PS1.2SE a run for its money, a stage that was 3x more expensive.

I'm Clint.

I can only assume thatBenedict Audio are no longer around, the link from the review to the companies website can't find their website & the e-mail I sent came back "undeliverable" Thanks for the replies anyway folks, cheers.

Clint H

+ Reply to Thread