+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos In The Sales Section

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Reed View Post
    Struth, you fall into the trap of judging people based upon your own prowess. Age takes its toll and whereas I'm relatively capable, image hosting sites have always presented a challenge. 'If at first you don't succeed, give up', is an easy option when other things are more pressing.
    Such as? Opening another bottle of wine, or going for a round of golf, as is the want of retired chaps, such as yourself, with all the time in the world to learn how to use image-hosting sites!

Anyway, welcome back. Where have you been hiding?

Marco.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Such as? Opening another bottle of wine, or going for a round of golf, as is the want of retired chaps, such as yourself, with all the time in the world to learn how to use image-hosting sites!

Anyway, welcome back. Where have you been hiding?

Marco.

Nowhere, Marco. Have been looking in fairly frequently and posting on the odd occasion; mainly on vinyl associated threads but that's just me ! To be truthful, I've had one of, if not THE busiest years to date, completely refurbishing a maisonette after tenants had abandoned it after 7 years. Recently remembered my age and limited abilities though, so getting out and hoping for an umpteenth retirement before octogenarian status hits. Hence no mental stamina for researching hosting sites etcetera.
    Last edited by Mike Reed; 20-09-2019 at 14:25.

I'm steve.

Default Photos In The Sales Section

Rather than just viewing and posting on AOS via a browser it’s far simpler to download the Tapatalk app onto either your phone or tablet, then when you create a thread or post there are 2 tabs at the bottom of the screen which allow you to either directly access your phone or tablets camera to take a photo or go to your photos app to access the photos you want to use. Couldn’t be simpler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Must be easier to learn a foreign language; don't need an i phone/pad/thing for that.

I'm Gary.

Although I've never had cause to use the private gallery to buy or sell what I can say is that I have never been able to post a pic on this forum.
    I only use AoS on my phone and even using the tiny pic guide it just won't work and believe me I've tried.
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm jamie.

it really doesn't get any easier than https://postimages.org/
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm openingabottleofwine.

It works! And when it comes to all computer related things, I'm AoS's resident numpty!

Thanks Jamie.
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by karma67 View Post
    it really doesn't get any easier than https://postimages.org/
    I don't know how, but some of my pic's showed when I clicked the third box; wonder how it chose from all my pic's. No idea what a driver updater updater (sic) is. Instructions are incomprehensible, if indeed they ARE instructions. I did note that 31 days is the limit on library storage, though. This would be handy for the odd occasion if I knew how it worked or what the gobbledegook meant.

Promising, Jamie and thanks, but think it's beyond me as it is. Last December, Virgin installed their latest mandatory Tivo box of tricks. A big step back from its predecessor, as I now need the old and new remotes to operate volume etc., and still can't access Catch-up. Oh yes, it records stuff I haven't set up; quite often, too. No destructions came with it; why?????? Retrograde technology, I call it. Simplicity is good; complexity is not. (Rant over)

Barry, you're streets ahead of me when it comes to these things.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

It took me a while to learn how to use it (and I can't find out how to delete an image), but with the "no expiration" option selected (actually it's the default option), images posted here ought to be permanent.
    Barry

I'm inactive.

... couldn't be simpler

-- image removed (apparently subject to copyright restrictions) --

- and i didn't even need to register with them
    Last edited by mikmas; 21-09-2019 at 10:35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast