+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Phonomac!

montesquieu Guest

Another vote from me, top banana!

I'm Hugo.

Angus serviced and upgraded my FR-64S, and did a truly great job, when nobody else would touch it. So a Phonomac vote from me too!

I'm Robert.

The young fella was recommended to me some years back.

In that time I've had two Micro Seiki MA-202 tonearms fully serviced, re-wired and improved with hybrid ceramic bearings - lovely work and end product.

I also still have a beautiful legendary Sansui AU-919 which he completely overhauled, rebuilt from bottom up, re-capped / upgraded, improved etc etc.

Hard to find another 919 like it I reckon.

As a result he's a very busy / in demand guy so you need to be very very patient, (he wont rush work) BUT, well worth the wait.

More to follow when I receive my SP10 and tonearm from him which he will have fully serviced - motor and psu re-capped where necessary, plus Panzerholz plinth.

Cant wait to get my hands on it, dial it in and work my way through my fave albums as well as get a thread and pics up - yay !!
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Jonathan.

Top man. Love my AT from him.

I'm keith.

Excellent: an Angus fan club thread:

I've known Angus for ages who is incredibly knowledgeable and happy to share. Especially on top end Sansui's Amp's, Technics SP10's and Audio Technica Tonearms. His craftsmanship is superb as testified by the AT1005 Mk2, AT1501 and AT1010 that he's done for me in the past.

The 'Phonomac AT1010' is IMHO one of the best kept secrets in Audio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12