+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi

I'm callum.

Default hi

hi all

Currently have a Caiman Seg with a Dorado PSU, i have a pair of Sennheiser HD 600 and beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO, listen to all types of music.

I'm Adrian.

Hi Callum, welcome to AoS. I have a Caiman Seg as well, a great piece of kit. Lots of music recommendations on the Spinning Today threads.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm callum.

Yeah great piece of kit, ill have a look thank you.

I'm Martin.

Hi Callum, welcome to the forum.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Callum, and welcome to AoS - lots of Beresford fans here, myself included, though my 10 year old Caiman isn’t as up to date as yours - hasn’t missed a beat, and still sounds fabulous. Mine’s also currently on headphone only duties as packing to move house (hopefully) in a couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy the forum - you should get some good music tips from the ”spinning today” threads.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm callum.

thank you all.

+ Reply to Thread