+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Oh Dear, I think I am morphing into Jerry!

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    I do keep my eye out for some nice modern paintings on canvas that I could hang on the walls to break it up, everything I have shown Sue so far has been firmly rejected.
    Whilst I have not yet bought any myself I have heard good things about the panels GIK sell. You can either choose an image they have or upload your own image.

https://gikacoustics.co.uk/product-c...ic-art-panels/

Furthermore if you send GIK a REW sweep of your room with room dimensions they will suggest recommended placement of panels etc.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Adrian.

Thanks for that, just drawing up room plan, looks interesting. My best friend has an awkward room, it will be useful for him, he was just thinking of doing some acoustic panels but not sure where to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

As a brief update, I have just had a moment and shortly after a moment.

A friend called in on his way down the Cornwall and wanted to hear and have a look at the Ardens, this is when I discovered that the damping foams had been left in them, presumably from the previous owner or dealer, and I had not thought about checking for them. So I took them out, put a record on and I have to say that this has opened the bass and soundstage up somewhat, not that it was bad before, but now it has just gone up several notches.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789