+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Custom Lenco 9" Carbon FAT Arm NEW

I'm Don.

Default FS: Custom Lenco 9" Carbon FAT Arm NEW

Ordered this arm from Brian last year, as well as buying a main bearing from Sien....Was going to build ultimate Corian/Birch ply Deck, but I've since changed Hifi direction, and so the Arm is up for sale.....This arm is brand new, not even been out of the box.
    See https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/in...topic=28711.45 for the low down. It's a FAT arm with large counter weight. It's finished in Matt Black Carbon, has the usual silver wiring straight through from headshell to end of pillar with new Brass V blocks.

They currently go for £260 + Postasge, this one is £220 including postage. UK Post only...
    PayPal gift or cash on collection. you can collect, from Turnpike lane, north London, or somewhere up the M11 corridor..
    picture below is from Brian's post as this one is boxed up, and the other is pic of arm in box before it was sent to me....PM me for more details

Last edited by donmarrese; 09-09-2019 at 11:11. Reason: Add pics

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Ordered this arm from Brian last year, as well as buying a main bearing from Sien....Was going to build ultimate Corian/Birch ply Deck, but I've since changed Hifi direction, and so the Arm is up for sale.....This arm is brand new, not even been out of the box.
    See https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/in...topic=28711.45 for the low down. It's a FAT arm with large counter weight. It's finished in Matt Black Carbon, has the usual silver wiring straight through from headshell to end of pillar with new Brass V blocks.

They currently go for £260 + Postasge, this one is £220 including postage. UK Post only...
    PayPal gift or cash on collection. you can collect, from Turnpike lane, north London, or somewhere up the M11 corridor..
    picture below is from Brian's post as this one is boxed up. PM me for more details
    Where is this picture? I can't see it. However they are not sufficient - the rules stipulate photos must be shown of the actual item for sale.

Please provide photos of your arm ASAP.
    Barry

I'm Don.

For Barry's eyes only, Imgur was giving me gib, then 5mins later I'm getting shouted at...where's my mummy...? (Tears)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

No problems, what you have posted is sufficient. GLWS
    Barry

I'm Don.

It is recommended that those fine silver phono cables get soldered directly to a couple of phono/RCA connects mounted on chassis of deck ..or even directly onto some decent phono leads, minimizing the amount of solder connections from source to pre/SUT
    Typical L75 arm has about six solder points in its signal path!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I'm Don.

Treat your GL75 with some love...buy this tonearm!

I'm Alan.

Is there any anti-skate on this arm?

I'm Don.

Hi Alan, the people that normally buy this arm already have the antiskate bits to hand...But I have a spare kit to go with it...1 x pigtail. 1 x 2g weight 1 x antiskate arm 1 x Tracking weight...Will need an extra £30 for the bits....

I'm Don.

SOLD
    Last edited by donmarrese; 14-09-2019 at 16:19.

I'm Don.

SOLD.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread