+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russ Andrews Kimber Kable Select Price.

I'm Craig.

Default Russ Andrews Kimber Kable Select Price.

I had to rub my eyes to make sure I hadn’t misread the price!

But no, in the brand new RA catalogue, there it is.

A 3.6 metre pair.

£37,800,00 !
    WTAF????

I was at the local Mercedes dealership last week and you could pick up a highly spec’d ex demonstration E Class for less than that!

Or 3 Rolex Daytona’s which will gain in value as oppose to lose money as soon as you buy the cable!

Am I on my own thinking the asking price for this wanky wire is OTT?
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Grant.

its obscene quite frankly....
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Edward.

Save £7k as they have them on offer currently.

https://www.russandrews.com/select-k...s-33739993131/

Correction:

Make that £14k savings (for 3.5m cable) as you need to have two cables.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Michael.

Thats quite cheap... in comparison

a 3m bi wire pair..

£62,460.00.

https://www.analogueseduction.net/te...er-cables.html

I'm Geoff.

I can do you some excellent cables for half that!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I can do you some excellent cables for half that!
    Really? Damn, I've just ordered two sets!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    I had to rub my eyes to make sure I hadn’t misread the price!

But no, in the brand new RA catalogue, there it is.

A 3.6 metre pair.

£37,800,00 !
    WTAF????

I was at the local Mercedes dealership last week and you could pick up a highly spec’d ex demonstration E Class for less than that!

Or 3 Rolex Daytona’s which will gain in value as oppose to lose money as soon as you buy the cable!

Am I on my own thinking the asking price for this wanky wire is OTT?
    just out of interest , my good friend delivers mercs from there all over the UK !!

I do have a kimber select interconnect which i picked up cheap and its not going anywhere !!
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Dennis.

I had several interactions with him many years ago, with the Silencer, and cables.

IMO it is all foo and he has made himself very rich as a result.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    I had several interactions with him many years ago, with the Silencer, and cables.

IMO it is all foo and he has made himself very rich as a result.
    and the very best of luck to the man...He started with nowt and was sneered at about his take on cables and mains products....who is having the last laugh?
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Vince.

I use Russ Andrews Monocle X speaker cable and it has put to bed quite a few speakers cables that cost a lot more. I have a Silencer mains block in my 2nd system and it's staying there. Mains Zapperators, 4 of them in my main system, brilliant bits of kit and 2 sets of speaker Zapperators. 1 set on each system and other people have tried them on there systems.......then gone out and bought them. I also have 2 Kimber 1 metre lengths of D60 digital interconnects that have easily beaten more expensive cables. I also have 2 Quantum Symphony's that are rather good.
    He usually offers a money back guarantee, if you are not happy you get your money back.
    I've always had good service, even replacing a power supply for a Quantum Symphony, 5 years after I bought. It came next day delivery as well.
    If you are not happy with his gear, don't buy it.
    I wish him all the best in his endeavours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast