+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For sale sound smith zephyr mimic star cartridge

I'm peter.

Default For sale sound smith zephyr mimic star cartridge

For sale brand new boxed and sealed with quick change screws as a prize , with the set up manual and usb key with the manual in a file ,this is brand new replacement for the one i damaged ,, i do not want to do that again , cost is £1000
    new they are £1400 -£1600 output is .4mv , cartridge load greater than 450 ohms, this is brand new zero hrs,, thanks for looking ,, contact me by pm if interested, i have not opened the Box but the cartridge is held in place by the 2 screws in the bottom of the box, this is brandnew , if i open it up no one would beleive that it has zero hrs use,

[IMG], https://wmppcg.db.files.1drv.com/y4m4oTbOfl-UA19zG_4OmWOjvtQXde-8aS8o1nsR8QjFbobq4H2H_5547f5tfthtsW1TuB9kEohn0Tuih 8HJqDybDwu__DY6IrbjOtXHjmNZ6V-biW0d7ypMbzTcJwBKySaujWNS1PbvjRGnaSaJPwrtKfCkiAKcQ-Pd5J_G-ns-naRMoVvOmncvcbUOsQ7KyfsIuORQ4k6sIe8hl6k87FVKw?widt h=660&height=495&cropmode=none[/IMG]

I'm Neil.

Photos of the box, but where is the cart?

This ad needs a photo of the cart.
    Regards Neil

I'm peter.

it is sealed in the box as stated in the Add , ,if this has to be removed well remove it ,, as i will not open the box and be accused of selling a used cartridge ,

I'm M.

Has somebody hijacked gwenerffields account he used to be Peter from Wales?

montesquieu Guest

One of the reviews out there makes comparison to my own favourite cartridge, the Miyajima Madake. Suitably low compliance as well. Low output moving iron - intriguing.

I've only encountered two Soundsmith cartridges, a Denon DL103 modded for mono (retipped and coils rotated) which was exceptional indeed I far preferred it to the Stereo version - should never have sold that - and an Ortofon SPU Gold which had had a Soundsmith hyper-elliptical added in place of the original ellliptical, and sounded fantastic (I was seriously skeptical till I heard it). I'll bet this Zephyr Mimic Star sounds ace.

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Has somebody hijacked gwenerffields account he used to be Peter from Wales?
    Now you mention it that's correct.

I'm peter.

i still am peter from wales, the cartridge is sealed in the box,, with the hologram stickers , i will

I'm peter.

it is pete

I'm peter.

the cart has a sapphire cantilever,,
    Last edited by gwernaffield; 03-09-2019 at 21:18.

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gwernaffield View Post
    i still am peter from wales, the cartridge is sealed in the box,, with the hologram stickers , i will
    I see you changed it but when you posted this up it said bob from London?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast