+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: She Lives In Rio...

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol - ah I see... Well, I would share your fascination, in that respect

We'll be doing the Cuba thing, plus Route 66 and a few other 'far flung' trips when Del retires (and my old man's no longer around), but for the moment our hols will be strictly in Europe, and mostly within driving distance

Have you never fancied taking the Boxy abroad?

Marco.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Justin, not sure if you are still in Rio but if you are do check out the Botanical Gardens. Loads of wonderful species. Also good place to escape the heat.
    We did go as you can see.

TBH I would have been much more impressed but we went to one in Munich that on the whole we thought was much more varied and better overall.

Still, not bad. It comes over best on video but I can't be bothered to upload it tonight.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - ah I see... Well, I would share your fascination, in that respect

We'll be doing the Cuba thing, plus Route 66 and a few other 'far flung' trips when Del retires (and my old man's no longer around), but for the moment our hols will be strictly in Europe, and mostly within driving distance

Have you never fancied taking the Boxy abroad?

Marco.
    No, but you can buy a new 992 for £82K and do this to it for about £1.2K.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/mod...582bhp-new-911

You could then do the West Coast of the USA pretty quickly. My parents did it in the 80s.

I'm Grant.

Pick up a lot of tickets and jail time too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Pick up a lot of tickets and jail time too
    Considering the speed limit out there, yes.

But dodgy plates and no police man could touch you. Providing there's no traffic

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    No, but you can buy a new 992 for £82K and do this to it for about £1.2K.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/mod...582bhp-new-911

You could then do the West Coast of the USA pretty quickly. My parents did it in the 80s.
    Lol yes, that could be a giggle! However, I'm more on chillax mode, when travelling abroad, so speed isn't in the equation. Just cruising along, taking in the sights...

Marco.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol yes, that could be a giggle! However, I'm more on chillax mode, when travelling abroad, so speed isn't in the equation. Just cruising along, taking in the sights...

Marco.
    Cuba and an open top Caddy from 1960s... do it in style and comfort and ditch the Brabster for that one

Oh Jeezuz, yeah... I love driving abroad, but not THAT far!!

Same will apply when we do Route 66. Fly over, then hire something 'sexy' to do the journey on... Not sure exactly what! But'll likely be some sort of muscle car - Dodge or Mustang.

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Brabster don't drive well on the ocean anyways
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

This shot is cool.

Can anyone see why?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast