+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: She Lives In Rio...

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Raise a thread in it Roy. Love to see some pics.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Just stating the facts to clear up any miscomprehension implied by your post, dude, that's all.
    No worries... So would you fancy having a holiday in Cuba sometime?

Marco.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    No worries... So would you fancy having a holiday in Cuba sometime?

Marco.
    Nope. Narco tour of Columbia would suit me fine. But the wife? Hm.
    Last edited by User211; 16-09-2019 at 17:55.

Interesting... What's not to like about Cuba? Columbia would be also be lovely of course.

What wouldn't your wife like about it?

Marco.

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    bit like that here too, but in the other way unfortunately; garden usually has plenty water tho
    Actually for about 7-8 years I used to commute from Glasgow to Edinburgh and miraculously it frequently dried up halfway through (just by Falkirk .. I used to go M80/M878/M9 as I lived in Lenzie at the time). Edinburgh was often a lot colder though, I used to think the coldest spot in the world wasn't Antarctica, it's Waverley Station car park when you get off shift at 2am.

I'm Justin.

Interesting... What's not to like about Cuba? Columbia would be also be lovely of course.

What wouldn't your wife like about it?

Marco.
    It was a typo. See above for why.

Soz, don't see anything above, in terms of a reason why your wife wouldn't like Columbia or why you wouldn't fancy Cuba?

Marco.

I'm Edward.

Justin, not sure if you are still in Rio but if you are do check out the Botanical Gardens. Loads of wonderful species. Also good place to escape the heat.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Justin.

Soz, don't see anything above, in terms of a reason why your wife wouldn't like Columbia or why you wouldn't fancy Cuba?

Marco.
    Narco tour? A history of Columbian drug dealers tour? Twice auto correct changed Narco to Marco. Is it trying to tell you something? Or us something?

She's not into that, but I find the whole topic super fascinating. Escobar's etc influence on Columbia and South America's job feeding North America's drug habits is a source of endless interest.

Cuba could be good but I'd need to research it with zee wife.

Anyway there's talkers and doers. Do Cuba and post some pics

I'm Grant.

Narcos tour.. The tv program, yes they do tours of that. Columbian drug baron
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast