+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for September

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Only 80 degrees here

But the rooms nicely air conditioned

Looks great, Roy - but you're a bit too far from the beach!!!

How on earth do you manage such a walk?

Marco.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Looks great, Roy - but you're a bit too far from the beach!!!

How on earth do you manage such a walk?

Marco.
    About the same distance to the bar & they were dishing out the rum punches on arrival.

I'm Grant.

very nice Roy. Hope you dont get a storm surge or your feet will get wet
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

You can tell you're somewhere nice when the council provide wheely bins specially for the broken parasols
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Yo, 'cockface', did you read and digest the contents of post 108?

Marco.

About the same distance to the bar & they were dishing out the rum punches on arrival.
    And how many of those have you consumed since?

Haven't seen you post any pictures of the grub - you're slacking!

Marco.

I'm Steve.

Yo, 'cockface', did you read and digest the contents of post 108?

Marco.
    Yeah, sorry about that dude, I hadn't read the previous posts properly (happens a lot). Post #108 didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, and I wasn't attacking people who like a drink, although it did read like that. So I was expecting a response, although not quite that wordy

You may have guessed that I'm fine with those who enjoy recreational drug use I(in moderation), but I do worry about how things are going these days (we're definitely on the same page with that). I don't know what the answer is, as soon as a particular "formula" is made illegal, the scumbag manufacturers just make one or two alterations and go back into production with absolutely no conscience about the damage it does.

Probably mostly used by folk who really have nothing much in life to strive for, and appears yo be widespread amongst the homeless. But also a lot of young people who, despite all the publicity, still seem to think that "legal highs" are somehow safer than the usual suspects. Even the few that don't appear to be immediately harmful could well be a ticking bomb
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm sorted.

And how many of those have you consumed since?

Haven't seen you post any pictures of the grub - you're slacking!

Marco.
    I’ve developed a taste for the local beer - Banks and the odd brandy, I prefer drinks that taste of alcohol, the rum punch is a bit too sweet for me. Keep forgetting the pics, will rectify that tonight.

I'm sorted.

Default Crap Weather for September

There was a bit of rain first thing but it had passed by the time we finished breakfast. Was very humid in Bridgetown.

Back by the pool now

I’ve developed a taste for the local beer - Banks and the odd brandy, I prefer drinks that taste of alcohol, the rum punch is a bit too sweet for me. Keep forgetting the pics, will rectify that tonight.
    Sounds good - and looking forward to the pics (of your food). You know that pools don't do much for me!

The lovely (quiet) beach and sea, you showed a picture of before, yards from your apartment (or whatever) looked much more appealing...

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast