Has anyone got experience of a cartridge that is a good match for a current amplifying Phono Stage, like my Aqvox 2ci II ?

It has to have a healthy current output, which rules out most AT cartridges including my 33PTG II which outputs 0.03mA and the ART9 (similar output) which was on my radar. Hana, Benz, ZYX and Shelter models are a similar value. All these will work with my Phono Stage, but never perform at their best. My 33PTG for instance sounds dull and lacks dynamics, yet in my voltage amplifying Phono stage sounds great ( All other cartridge requirements, gain, compliance etc accepted).

According to a Stereophile review, of the Mr Labs Vera Phono Stage, which is a current amplifier. The Ortofon Quintet Black S is a good match and this outputs 0.06mA, if you use ohms law and divide the output voltage by the cartridge internal impedance. So this figure and higher is my starting point. Quite a few of the Ortofon's seem to fit the bill and also Goldring. I've listed a few below.

Ortofon
Quintet Black S = 0.06
Quintet Bronze = 0.06
Quintet Blue = 0.071
Cadenza Blue = 0.1
Old Rondo Bronze = 0.083
Old MC20 Supreme = 0.1 I have one of these, the suspension is starting to sag but it might be a stop gap solution.
Kontrapunkt A/B/C/H = 0.09 Maybe a retipped one.

Goldring
Eroica LX = 0.063
Elite = 0.063
Ethos = 0.125

Koetsu Black = 0.12

The Cadenza Blue and Koetsu Black are out of my price range and are for reference only.
So anyone got experience of any of the rest, or an alternative, used with a current amplifier?